Handmade Hair Accessories For Girls of All Ages

It is a place for me to share my creations, dreams & inspirations. Basically, it is a place to put all pretties in one place.






Thursday, January 20, 2011

New fabric flower design

I would like to share with you this beautiful gorgeous yet so classy fabric flower handmade by me using silk shantung fabric. You can purchase this pattern from here.

This flower is called "Isabella" by snazziedrawers , but I would like to call this flower as "Rhia". I just love the name :)

Im thinking maybe to stack the small one and big one together and adorned with the rhinestone button as pictured, they also look classy as a single flower, then attached them to an elastic headband and also to a beanie. Hows that? GORGEOUS I think :)


PS: As Joy would say, "Be inspired and make these flowers to your heart's content, but please don't replicate my designs for commercial use with these exact fabrics and color combinations. Enjoy!"

So there you go, if you like this flower pattern, go here and purchase the flower pattern. You can find lots of classy pattern from Joy, that is include ruffle skirt pattern.


No comments:

Post a Comment