Handmade Hair Accessories For Girls of All Ages

It is a place for me to share my creations, dreams & inspirations. Basically, it is a place to put all pretties in one place.






Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Design Ideas


It's been a while since my last post. So, today I decided to blog about some design ideas I have in mind. My ideas always come when I'm laying down in bed trying to sleep, but to tired to get up to draw/ write the ideas down, so, I took my trusty Iphone and type in the ideas.

I don't know if I should share all the ideas with you, but lets try with a couple of them first. :)

So, I was thinking to attach this cute felt flower into a headband, by attaching a skinny elastic as the headband.


NEW - Wool Felt Large Posies - Dimensional Flowers


The second headband idea is, attaching a crochet bow to a frilly elastic or maybe a skinny elastic or maybe lace elastic. Hmmmm, I have not made my mind on this one yet. 

I have so many ideas so little time to make them. I also have another idea for a beanie and which pattern flower to use. 

6 more nights before I go oversea for 5 weeks, and when I come back, I'm hoping to open my store with all this new designs.

See you all soon! xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment