Handmade Hair Accessories For Girls of All Ages

It is a place for me to share my creations, dreams & inspirations. Basically, it is a place to put all pretties in one place.






Saturday, April 16, 2011

Future Plan

This is like a note to myself but also at the same time I would like to share with everyone who are reading my blog - MY FUTURE PLAN :)

When I was a child, I always dream of having my own business regardless what it is, and I am slowly getting there :) Although I have ETSY and MadeIt shops, I still have a long way to go to set up my own website.

One of my goal when I have my own website is to sell stylish, classy and cute photography props.

Here are some sample of the photo props that I love. Enjoy!



Products by Customphotoprops


 Product of OopsIKnit

Product of TextureTouches




1 comment:

  1. You go girl, your things are beautiful! Your not as far from your dream as you think...my dream is very close to yours and starting your own website is a lot easier than I thought. I have been researching a lot and godaddy.com has very affordable hosts and you can even get your domain name there. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete