Handmade Hair Accessories For Girls of All Ages

It is a place for me to share my creations, dreams & inspirations. Basically, it is a place to put all pretties in one place.






Thursday, September 2, 2010

My 1st blog

Yay!!! So this is my first blog post and thanks to my lovely sister who helped me setting up my blog. I will try my best to blog as much as I can.

Oh, in 3 more weeks time I will be attending my first ever Handmade Market. Woohoh! Excited and at the same time nervous. I dont know what to expect, but one thing for sure, it will be tiring and at the same time FUN, I hope.

Hopefully I managed to sell something. I don't want to put on a high hope, maybe I just target to make 10 sales at least on that day, but, if I sell more than that, I will be jumping up and down. Yeehah!!!

OK! Off to make more classy assecories!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment