Handmade Hair Accessories For Girls of All Ages

It is a place for me to share my creations, dreams & inspirations. Basically, it is a place to put all pretties in one place.






Monday, September 27, 2010

1st Market Experience

So, I'm not a 'market virgin' anymore :D

I finally had my very first handmade market experience with Billycart Markets in Northern Beaches. I was so nervous and scared in the begining but once I made my first sale, I was so happy and thrilled. LOL.

It was a good experience for me and I would love to do more market. I also managed to chat to some of the lovely stallholders.

Unfortunately, I only took photos while I setting up the table, the photos that you see here are not the final set up.

Cheers!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your stall looks really good - Love the tree's, have seen them before. I'll have to scout around and get some they are really effective. I hope you had a fun day, Markets are great :-)

    ReplyDelete